Easy Vegan Bean Dip Recipe
Words by Amy and Vanessa Flak
Photography by Amy Flak
Next time you want a snack for game day or a movie marathon, consider this creamy and delicious bean dip, brought to you byPlant Based Steezy.
Easy vegan bean dip
- 1 can white cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot sauce to taste
- Throw everything in a food processor and buzz it up.
- Adjust the amount of olive oil and lemon juice to achieve your desired consistency.
- Add a little water if you want to thin it out.
- Serve with homemade potato wedges and eat up.
Spill the Pea: Is Pea Milk the New Oat Milk?
This non-dairy alternative is gaining steam.READ MORE
Artist Michelle Nguyen Rewards You for Your Time
The time you spend with her work, that is.READ MORE
Textile Artist Candice Luter
How her work went from hobby to side hustle to full-time gig.READ MORE
Crispy Tofu That Even Tofu-Haters Will Love