Purifying Face Mask
Green French Clay
Lemon Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil
A season change is a chance to start fresh. And there is no way we love doing this more than with a purifying mask.
We used French clay as our base because it can help draw out impurities, then mixed it with water and witch hazel (the latter of which acts like a natural astringent to help tighten pores). There’s a bit of honey included to help soothe or heal any redness brought on by blemishes. Lastly, the essentials oils: Lemon to help with oil production and Tea Tree for its natural antimicrobial properties.
PURIFYING FACE MASK
4 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons witch hazel
2 teaspoons honey
3 tablespoons green French clay
2 drops Lemon Essential Oil
2 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
How to use it
- In a small bowl, mix the water, witch hazel, essential oils, and honey together.
- Using a spoon, slowly add the water mixture to the clay and combine until it becomes a spreadable paste
- Apply the mask over the face and neck and leave on for 20 minutes (read, clean, Netflix—you know the drill).
- Rinse off with warm water and follow with your regular skincare routine.
- Enjoy the benefits of the freshest face.