Customer Experience - Vancouver BC
The vitruvi team is looking for someone who is passionate about customer experience, customer service and company communication as well as the messaging strategy that ties them all together.
The hands-on contributor will help grow and shape how the vitruvi customer experience team and how vitruvi engages with our fast-growing community online. This role has a strong focus on phone calls, emails and online review platforms. This role will also require you to actively reach out to customers to enhance their interactions and relationship with vitruvi as a brand.
This role will report directly to the founders, as well as to the Director of Customer Experience, in regards to trends found from customer interactions, pain points customers are experiencing and possible measures of going above and beyond always pushing the limit of what vitruvi is doing to delight our community across North America.
You will also work closely with our content team and shipping logistics teams in the US and Canada and will work cross-functionally with our marketing team.
- Daily communication via email email@example.com
- Daily communication with customers via phone
- Daily communication with customer support at shipping facilities
- Daily management of online reviews and Q&A on vitruvi.com
- Daily management of online reviews and Q&A on amazon.com
- Weekly reporting of trends, FAQ’s and pain points that customers are experiencing online and in product feedback to Director of Customer Experience
- Proactive in creating innovative experiences for our customers
- No ego
- Enthusiastic, creative, entrepreneurial and have a go-getter attitude
- Relentlessly optimistic
- Doesn't sweat the small stuff
- Excitement to be part of a fast growing brand that embraces change and a fast paced environment
Please email your cv and send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!