Our goal is simple: help you take care of yourself, so you can take on the world.
vitruvi is a young company with a focus on sophisticated simplicity, our essential oils can be used in endless ways to customize your beauty, body and home rituals. As a group, we’re fuelled by curiosity and love to experiment—our desks are always covered in vials of homemade face oils and diffuser blends. Through our products and the visual world we create, we hope to inspire you to carve out little moments of wellness for yourself.
Your background might be from a variety of different disciplines. You have a passion for digital marketing and eCommerce and are familiar with most forms of digital marketing and website optimization. You have a focus on leading paid search, paid social, programmatic and analytics channels, and other customer acquisition channels. You demonstrate a positive can-do attitude,
work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems. You are looking to leave a bigger impact with your role and have a strong voice within in a fast-paced and growing company.
Areas of Experience
Ideal candidates have experience in the following areas with the ability to both execute and manage:
- Paid search channels like Google Adwords, Bing Ads
- Paid social campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube
- Google display ads and google shopping
- Analytic or attribution platforms like Google Analytics, Omniture, Kissmetrics or other analysis platforms
- SEO initiatives, landing page optimization and a range of other related website optimizations
And some experience of the following but not required:
- Podcasts, Linkedin, Spotify, Pandora, and a range of other emerging social platforms.
- Media buying on programmatic platforms such as DoubleClick, Quantcast or comparable channels
- Commission Junction, shareasale, or any other affiliate network
Desired traits and qualities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to analyze data, generate reports and quickly organize large pieces of data
- High business acumen, can quickly connect the dots and see the bigger picture
- Strong multi-tasker with ability to move up and down from executional work to higher level strategy
- Confident managing large budgets with moving targets