a New Kind
We’re on a mission to make scenting your home simple, safe, and beautiful.
Who We Are
We create beautiful and natural home scenting solutions that are good for people and the planet.
The products in your home should work for you and make your days better. So we obsess over the details, from the button placement on our diffusers to the complexity of our essential oil blends. We strive to create scent products as dynamic and unique as the people who use them.
We believe that how you do anything is how you do everything, so we always lead with curiosity, humility, and sincerity. To put it simply: we’re good people who want to work with good people.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disability status. Candidates must live in the United States or Canada. While we welcome all applications, we are only able to respond directly to those who are short-listed.
Senior Graphic Designer – Vancouver, BC
vitruvi is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing department. Reporting to the Senior Art Director, this role will be instrumental in elevating vitruvi’s brand and retail presence. The ideal candidate will be a passionate creative well versed in omni-channel campaign development.
What You'll Do
- Provide design expertise in the development of seasonal creative direction and execution.
- Conceptualize and execute design work across multiple touchpoints, including digital (site, email, and social), print, video, retail, packaging and campaign.
- Uphold style consistency across the brand and all design elements.
- Translate video story ideas into visual approaches through storyboards, framing, location scouting, set design and prop recommendations, etc.
- Provide mentorship, daily feedback, approvals, and clear design critiques to other members of the team.
- Continue supporting the evolution of our evergreen content in new and fresh ways.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, concept development, creative brief development, and creative execution.
- Partner closely with our copywriter to ensure the best creative assets.
- Effectively manage and prioritize different projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Estimate the time required to complete tasks
What You'll Bring
- Must be a bright, articulate, self-starter who can take initiative and bring new ideas to the table
- 6 years of graphic design experience (in-house creative studio a bonus)
- Professional, efficient, organized, detail-oriented, have excellent follow-through, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite required
- Experience in Figma is a bonus
- Ability to balance brand consistency and creativity
- Open and professional, both giving and receiving feedback
- Expert understanding of digital design, typography, color theory, and layout systems
- Background creating and applying style guides required
- Print, digital and packaging experience required
- Video editing experience a bonus
- Strong conceptual thinker with high fidelity creative and technical design
- Ability to share and work as a collaborative team player in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience leading design critiques with actionable feedback
- Past experience working for a lifestyle company a plus
PDF of the job description is available here.
Key Account Manager – Vancouver, BC
The vitruvi team is looking for someone who is passionate about Sales and is excited to work in
a fast-paced, performance driven team. As the Key Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role
in growing our sales into new and existing accounts. This role will report directly to the CRO.
- Develop strategies and own execution for growth in existing and expansion into new Key
- Own ongoing development of forecast, sell through data and collaborating externally for
- Own all relationships with buyers from key accounts, actively managing the business on
a regular basis
- Analyze in market category trends and partner with internal teams for innovation
opportunities in market
- Accountable for sales targets and presenting weekly business updates
- Accountable for collaborating internally and externally to develop and execute
promotional calendars and budget management
- Collaborate with external partners on improving customer experience and getting
ongoing customer feedback
- Work with creative & marketing team for merchandising strategy
- 5 years experience working in B2B sales including eCommerce
- Experience in managing trade spend budget and promotional calendars
- Strong aptitude in data analysis
- Have exceptional customer service & relationship management skills
- Strong ability to work cross functionally & implement process improvement
- Highly self motivated, creative problem solver, master of time management and
- Experience in retailer negotiations
- Experience in budget management and retailer merchandising
- PO management software knowledge highly desirable (EDI systems & inventory
- Knowledge of Google Suite a plus
PDF of the job description is available here.