GDPR Privacy Notice
for EU Residents
Effective Date: August 6th 2020
What Data Do We Collect?
Vitruvi Corporation collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Internet or other similar network activity (Pages on the site that are visited, IP address)
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide Vitruvi Corporation with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register an account on our site or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Sign up for our email newsletter
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How Will We Use Your Data?
Vitruvi Corporation collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Provide you with advertising that is targeted to your interests
If you agree, Vitruvi Corporation will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Vitruvi Corporation processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Vitruvi Corporation doesn’t directly store your data, your data is stored only with GDPR compliant partners.
Vitruvi Corporation would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, from sources such as:
- Text Message
- Instant Messenger (e.g. Facebook Messenger)
- Advertising (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Ads)
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Vitruvi Corporation from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Your Data Protection Rights
Vitruvi Corporation would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every EU resident is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Vitruvi Corporation for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Vitruvi Corporation correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Vitruvi Corporation to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Vitruvi Corporation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Vitruvi Corporation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Vitruvi Corporation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Vitruvi Corporation transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by:
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How to Contact Us
- Calling us at +1.844.484.8788, or
- Emailing us at email@example.com, or
- Sending a letter to us at Vitruvi Corporation 329 Railway St, Vancouver, BC, V6A 1A4, Canada