Next time you want a snack for game day or a movie marathon, consider this creamy and delicious bean dip, brought to you by Plant Based Steezy.
Easy vegan bean dip
- 1 can white cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot sauce to taste
- Throw everything in a food processor and buzz it up.
- Adjust the amount of olive oil and lemon juice to achieve your desired consistency.
- Add a little water if you want to thin it out.
- Serve with homemade potato wedges and eat up.