Glow-enhancing Face Steam
Geranium Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil
We created this glow-enhancing face steam with specific essential oils that help tighten, tone, and increase your skin’s natural radiance.
Here’s our lineup and why we chose them:
- Sweet Orange is high in Vitamin C and gives you a natural glow by increasing circulation to your skin when combined with steam.
- Geranium is a balancing oil and is especially beneficial if you are experiencing PMS or breakouts and changes in your skin due to hormones.
- Lavender is incredibly gentle and calms redness and irritations.
- Tea Tree is a powerful astringent and when combined with the benefits of steam, the heat opens up the pores and the oil’s properties are able to get in deep. This helps tone the skin, clear it up, and prevent future breakouts.
GLOW-ENHANCING FACE STEAM
3 cups boiling water
10 drops Geranium Essential Oil
4 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
2 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
How to use it
- Boil the water, and then pour it into a large bowl.
- Add in the essential oils.
- Sit so that you can comfortably place your face over the bowl of hot water. Drape a towel over your head to make a tent over you and the bowl of water. Steam your face for two to five minutes.
- Check out how good you look.
Her personality through scent.