The Ultimate Bath Oil
Geranium Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Bergamot Essential Oil
Self-made bath oils are a simple weekend project that will leave your skin subtly soft.
But before we get to that, here are some other bathing-time tips:
- Warm a fresh facecloth with water and add 5 drops of essential oil, such as relaxing Lavender, or energizing Lemongrass and Grapefruit. Place the cloth behind your neck in the bath while you recline, and breathe deeply.
- Massage the bath oil into your muscles while they’re loosened in the warm bath water. Skim a little oil off the top of the bath and take a few minutes to massage your feet, calves, and thighs. Stretching periodically is a simple way to help lengthen muscles and increase healthy flexibility.
THE ULTIMATE BATH OIL
5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
10 drops Geranium Essential Oil
15 drops Lavender Essential Oil
5 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
14 droppers Grapeseed Oil
How to use it
- Mix all ingredients together and pour them into a dark glass bottle.
- Pour 2 tablespoons under running bath water.
- Add fresh or dried herbs for an even more special experience.
Her personality through scent.