Cozy Bath Bomb Recipe
Words by Rita Ovis
Photography by Gillian Stevens
Treat yourself or a loved one to a luxe soak with these warmly-scented bath bombs. They’re easy to create and make great gifts.
COZY BATH BOMB
1/2 cup citric acid
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup olive oil
25 drops Velvet Essential Oil Blend
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Combine the two components together, and then pack the mixture into your molds of choice.
- Let them dry for 24 hours.
- Keep the bath bombs in a dry place (or wrap them up if they’re a gift) and use as desired.
Shop the Story: