Bergamot Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
Bergamot Essential Oil is great for creating a cozy vibe. With an aroma reminiscent of Earl grey tea, it’s instantly comforting and nurturing.
What is Bergamot Oil?
Bergamot Oil is cold-pressed from the rind of the bergamot fruit. It has a citrusy, warming, ever-so-slightly spiced scent that makes it a must-have for many households. It’s also a common ingredient in both men’s and women’s fragrances, which is why it may smell familiar to you, and perhaps even a little seductive.
How to use Bergamot Oil
You canuse Bergamot Essential Oil in your diffuser or in your homemade body and beauty products.
Bergamot Oil recipes
We love using Bergamot in our skin and body care rituals. Here are a few recipes for easy products to make at home.
- Bergamot Shower Cubes. For an elevated washing experience.
- Bergamot Body Butter. Soft skin is on the way.
- Bergamot Coffee Body Scrub. You will be buffed and smooth.
- Towel Spray with Cedarwood, Bergamot, and Eucalyptus. To keep them smelling fresh.
Aloe and Bergamot Face Wash. Natural and calming.
Bergamot Oil diffuser blends
Bergamot’s cozy scent makes it great to diffuse by itself. If you’re looking for a more complex aroma, though, here are some ideas.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Cozy Home. Kick up your feet.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Calm for Kids. When stresses run high, turn to this.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: At-Home Sweat Session. The perfect workout buddy.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Stay Grounded. For your buzzing energy.
DIY Diffuser Blend: Staying In. Smells like canceled plans.
Bergamot Oil benefits
Bergamot’s soothing scent means it is great for an evening ritual, and can be used as part of a bedtime diffusing routine. It’s incredibly comforting and calming.
Where to buy Bergamot Oil
TheBergamot Oil from vitruvi is clean and natural. Made without formaldehyde, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrance, it is also 100 percent pure, vegan, and cruelty-free.