Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil embodies the spirit of the tropical. Floral and full-bodied, it will instantly transport you to paradise—under the palm trees, toes in the sand.
What is Ylang Ylang Oil?
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is steam-distilled from the petals of the ylang ylang tree’s flowers. It smells romantic, luxurious, and calming.
How to use Ylang Ylang Oil
Ylang Ylang is great in all kinds of homemade recipes. It is a nice addition to skincare, as it can help with fine lines; it’s also known to help decrease blood pressure, and is said to promote happy dreams—making it abedtime must-have.
Ylang Ylang Oil recipes
Here’s how to use Ylang Ylang in your beauty and home routines.
- Fall Face Scrub. It smells outdoorsy and fresh.
- You Glow Girl Face Oil. It feels good and smells amazing.
- Refreshing Bathroom Spray. Do away with unpleasant aromas.
- Jojoba Face Oil for Maturing Skin. Deliciously nourishing.
Ylang Ylang Shine Serum. It gives you a glow.
Ylang Ylang Oil diffuser blends
You can diffuse Ylang Ylang by itself (we suggest about 20 drops), or you can blend it with other essential oils, such as Cedarwood and Lavender.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Getaway. You’re poolside—in your daydreams, at least.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Lullaby. Incoming: sweet, sweet slumber.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: May Flowers. Diffuse this while the tea is steeping.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Natural Aphrodisiac. Get in the mood.
DIY Diffuser Blend: Bedtime for Kids. Jammies are on, storytime is done.
Ylang Ylang Oil benefits
Ylang Ylang has natural sedative properties and is said to reduce anxiety—that’s why it’s become such a classic for evening diffuser blends. Serenity, here you come.
Where to buy Ylang Ylang Oil
TheYlang Ylang Essential Oil from vitruvi is all-natural and 100 percent pure, meaning it’s safe to breathe in on a daily basis. It is also made without synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, or formaldehyde.