Frankincense Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and put some Frankincense Oil in your diffuser. It’s the perfect aroma for grounding you and inspiring you to take a moment for yourself.
What is Frankincense Oil?
Frankincense is a woodsy, softly spicy essential oil. Often used in meditation practices, it has a calming, warming effect. It is also great as a bedtime scent.
How to use Frankincense Oil
This resinous oil is great when put in a diffuser or mixed into your homemade self-care products.
Frankincense Oil recipes
From being used in salt scrubs to face oils, Frankincense is incredibly versatile. Here are some recipes to get you started.
- Fountain Flowers Body Wash. Inspired by a Moroccan fountain on an old clay wall.
- Soothing Multipurpose Salt Scrub. For hand, body, and scalp.
- DIY Jojoba Face Oil for Maturing Skin. Nourishing and effective.
- The Ultimate Bath Oil. Sleep tight after this.
Face Oil for Dry Skin. A cold-weather savior.
Frankincense Oil diffuser blends
Pour yourself a cup of warm tea and diffuse one of these DIY blends.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Five O’Clock Somewhere. And that somewhere is here.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Goddess Love. A mix of flowers and citrus.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Trick or Treat. Smoky and sweet.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Bedtime for Kids. Time to tuck them in.
DIY Diffuser Blend: Living Room Yoga. Even if all you do is corpse pose.
Frankincense Oil benefits
Calming, grounding, and woodsy, Frankincense is great for helping you feel relaxed after a long day. It also has antioxidant properties when applied topically with a carrier oil. In addition, it is great for adding ritual to your yoga practise or your meditation routine.
Where to buy Frankincense Oil
The Frankincense Essential Oil from vitruvi is 100 per cent pure. It is also cruelty-free and vegan, meaning it’s safe to breathe in on a daily basis.
Is Frankincense Oil safe for cats and dogs?
Frankincense is known to be safe for animals. However, we still recommend checking with your vet before introducing new essential oils into your pet-friendly home. After all, every animal is different.