Lemon Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
Lemon is an instant mood-booster and akitchen staple. With a bright, citrusy aroma, this essential oil will create a happy vibe no matter how it’s used.
What is Lemon Oil?
Lemon Oil is cold-pressed from the rind of lemon fruit. Its clean, fresh scent is reminiscent of fresh lemonade or a lemon ice pop on a hot day. Hard to beat, if you ask us.
How to use Lemon Oil
Thanks to its natural cleansing properties, Lemon is a great essential oil for adding to yourhome cleaning products.
Lemon Oil recipes
Lemon can be used in so many ways throughout your home. Making your own products allows you to have full ownership over what you put on your body and into your air.
- Rosewater Lemon Toner. Cleansing and pH-balancing.
- Lemon Sea Salt Hair Spray. For beachy waves, wherever you are.
- Lavender and Lemon Dryer Sheets. For better-smelling clothes.
- Antibacterial Kitchen Counter Cleaner. To sparkle and shine.
Refreshing Room Spray. The quickest pick-me-up.
Lemon Oil diffuser blends
Interested in putting Lemon Oil in your diffuser? You can diffuse it by itself for an ultra-clean scent, or mix it with other essential oils for something more layered.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: The Weekenders. Cheers to it not being Monday.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Summer in The Hamptons. Or at least: playing pretend.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Dish Duty. Cleaning up isn’t so bad with this in the diffuser.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Positive Vibes. You want ‘em, we got ‘em.
DIY Diffuser Blend: Spring Cleaning. In any season.
Lemon Oil benefits
Energizing, light, and happy-go-lucky, Lemon is an easy favorite. Its fresh scent makes it perfect for cleaning, buffing, and rejuvenating. Make sure your Lemon Oil is 100 percent pure so that it has no additives or preservatives.
Where to buy Lemon Oil
TheLemon Essential Oil from vitruvi is 100 percent pure, organic, and free from synthetic fragrances. It’s also made without phthalates, formaldehyde, or sulfates. This means it’s all-natural and safe for daily use.