You know that unmistakable smell of a spa? That’s Eucalyptus. This popular essential oil is synonymous with relaxation and rejuvenation, which makes it a household staple.
What is Eucalyptus Oil?
Eucalyptus is an herbal essential oil with many uses. It’s perfect for creating mini spa moments from the comfort of your home, which means it is a bathroom must-have. But its renewing qualities make it truly great in any room.
How to use Eucalyptus Oil
You can put Eucalyptus in homemade self-care products, and put it into a diffuser to scent your home as well.
Eucalyptus Oil recipes
Eucalyptus is incredibly versatile, and can be used in an array of various household and beauty products that are easy to make yourself. Here are some of our favorites:
- Sore Muscle Cream with Ginger and Eucalyptus. For natural recovery.
- Towel Spray with Cedarwood, Bergamot, and Eucalyptus. Better than monogramming.
- Refreshing Carpet Deodorizer. Four ingredients are all you need.
- Eucalyptus Steam Shower. Our favorite way to start the day.
Sweet Orange and Eucalyptus Castile Bar Soap. A non-toxic, multipurpose product.
Eucalyptus Oil diffuser blends
Eucalyptus is also great in a diffuser. It can be diffused on its own or mixed with other essential oils. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Palm Springs, Baby. Desert dreaming.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Work From Home. Ultra fresh and energizing.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Morning Spa Session. Sneaks an early spa moment into your day.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Bubble Bath. Start running the water.
DIY Diffuser Blend: New Beginnings. A fresh aroma for a fresh start.
Eucalyptus Oil benefits
There are many benefits to using Eucalyptus Essential Oil. This herbaceous oil is antimicrobial and antibacterial, which is part of why it’s so popular in spa steam rooms. It’s also gloriously invigorating, and can help promote deep breathing.
Where to buy Eucalyptus Oil
The Eucalyptus Essential Oil from vitruvi is organic, 100 per cent pure, non-toxic, vegan, cruelty-free, and made without synthetic fragrances, phthalates, formaldehydes, or sulfates. Steam-distilled from eucalyptus leaves, it’s a great all-natural option for scenting your home safely and beautifully. It comes in two bottle sizes and can be subscribed to through vitruvi’s Essentials Club program.