Wake Up with a Smoothie Bowl
The smoothie bowl is alive and well, and we’re all about foods that put us in charge of toppings. With the quest for a quick and easy breakfast always on our minds, we put together this simple smoothie bowl recipe—because we know not everyone has bee pollen or ashwagandha kicking around their kitchen (although props to you if you do).
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 scoopprotein powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 fresh-sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup granola
- Blend the berries, banana, almond butter, protein powder, and almond milk together. Pour into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the granola and strawberries on top.
- Dig in. If you’re not already a morning person, this might just do the trick.